Bridle Vehicle Leasing is part of the Bridle Group and a trading name of Hanborough Enterprises Limited (‘the Company’, ‘Us’, ‘We’ or ‘Our’).
Hanborough Enterprises Limited is regulated for consumer credit activities and insurance distribution by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our Firm Reference Number is 631448. You can check this information at www.fca.org.uk
Hanborough Enterprises Limited is registered with the Information Commissioners Office for the processing of data under The Data Protection (Charges and Information) Regulations 2018. Our Data Protection Licence number is Z264186X. You can check this information at www.ico.org.uk
Hanborough Enterprises Limited is a member of the British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association and abide by their Code of Conduct. For further information visit www.bvrla.co.uk
We are a broker and not a lender.
We are independent credit brokers and work with a select panel of funders. The services that we can offer to you include:
Preparing and supplying quotations and proposing you for finance with a funder after you have agreed the cost and finance providers charges (or the basis of such costs if they cannot be determined in advance)
Preparing and supplying quotations for ancillary products including maintenance contracts, fleet management, flexi rental and insurance products
Preparing and issuing the appropriate documentation on behalf of a funder or other service provider
Sourcing a vehicle on your behalf
Some of the services that we provide are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. You will be advised in advance of any such proposal or service.
We recognise that it is important for customers to be able to shop around for credit and alternative sources of credit and ancillary products and services.
The information, service and products on this website are intended for use by residents of the UK only, and are not aimed at or intended for use by residents of any other jurisdiction.
This website is designed to be accessed through its principal product home pages and such other pages as we may decide. If you access the site through individual pages directly, which are designed for this purpose, you may not see important information which is relevant to a full understanding of our products and services. You will be referred on certain site pages to read Important Information. This will contain important product details and relevant legal or regulatory information and should be read in conjunction with the relevant site pages.
Whilst we have taken all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information on this website, we give no warranty and make no representation regarding the accuracy or completeness of the content of this website. Consequently, we accept no liability for any losses or damages (whether direct, indirect, special, consequential or otherwise) arising out of errors or omissions contained in this website. Further, no warranty is given that the website shall be available on an uninterrupted basis, and no liability can be accepted in respect of losses or damages arising out of such unavailability. Also, we accept no liability in respect of losses or damages arising out of changes made to the content of this website by unauthorised third parties.
Access to and use of this website is at the user's own risk and we do not warrant that the use of this website or any material downloaded from it will not cause damage to any property, including but not limited to loss of data or computer virus infection.
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our duties and liabilities under any applicable legislation or any conduct of business rules which we are bound to comply with. Further, nothing in these terms and conditions shall attempt to exclude liability for death or personal injury or for fraudulent misrepresentation.
This website contains links to other websites which are hosted and maintained by third parties. We have no control over the content or security of any such site. You link to such sites at your own risk, and we make no representations regarding the content of any such website. We cannot be liable for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of such third-party websites.
Although we endeavour to ensure that all pricing information on our website is accurate, occasionally an error may occur, and vehicle pricing, finance examples and other goods and services may be mis-priced or misrepresented. If we discover a pricing error we will, at our discretion, either contact you and ask you whether you wish to cancel your order or continue with the order at the amended price; or notify you that we have cancelled your order. We will not be obliged to supply vehicles or other goods and services at the incorrect price.
Prices that are reduced for sales and promotions are only valid for the specified period. We reserve the right to adjust prices, offers, finance figures, goods, services and the specifications of vehicles and other goods on the website at our discretion at any time before (and after) we accept your order.
All prices on our website are in UK Pounds Sterling and for mainland UK customers are exclusive of the relevant VAT for business transactions and inclusive of vat for consumer transactions.
Specification and Images
The vehicle specifications and pricing displayed on our website are supplied by an independent, industry leading data provider which is downloaded directly into our website. Whilst every effort is made to verify and ensure the accuracy of the information given, the information should only be used as a guide.
Images of vehicles, (model and derivative), accessories and/or paint and interior colours are for illustration purposes only and may not be exact. Please check this independently to satisfy yourself before placing an order.
We will supply you with a quotation which is based on the information and from our panel of finance providers which include the supply of the goods plus any relevant taxes and vat and the funder’s cost of funds at that time. The finance company has the right to change or decline these quotes on receipt of the full proposal. Following acceptance of a proposal, the funder retains the right to withdraw their offer of finance and/or may increase the cost of the finance due to changes in cost of funds or for the supply of the goods.
Vehicle Supply Quotations
We will supply you with a quotation which is based on the manufacturer’s retail pricing including any optional extras or accessories, delivery charge, value added tax, road fund licence and first registration fee as confirmed by our vehicle supplier at that time. We cannot be held responsible for any increases in cost from the point of confirmed order to the point of delivery. In the event of a price increase we will notify you as soon as possible but any such increase will be passed on to you.
We may receive payment and/or other benefits from a finance provider if you enter into an agreement with them. You are entitled to request information regarding any payment which we may have received resulting from your placement of finance with a funder. A copy of our Commission Disclosure Policy is available on request.
Conflicts of Interest
If through exceptional circumstances we or any of our Directors or other customers has a material interest in business you ask to be transacted for you, we will make you aware of the conflict of interest and we will obtain your consent before your instructions are carried out. A copy of our Conflicts of Interest Policy is available on request.
Treating You Fairly
We always aim to treat you fairly. This means that we will always endeavour to:
Conduct our business with due skill, care and integrity
Never put ourselves in a position where our primary duty to you is compromised
Deal with any complaint sympathetically and independently of the colleague to whom the complaint is directed
Be transparent in the matter of our remuneration
Respect your confidentiality
You can read our Treating Customers Fairly Policy on our website or may request a copy from us.
If you wish to register a complaint, please contact us
By post to:
Bridle Vehicle Leasing
North Leigh Business Park
By telephone: 01993 222860
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If your turnover is less than £1,000,000 you may be entitled to refer any complaint against us to the Financial Ombudsman Service. We will give you full details of how to contact the service at the appropriate time.
You can read our Complaints Procedure on our website or request a copy from us.
So that we may fulfil our responsibilities to you, you must:
Read the documentation we give you and let us know if there is anything that is unclear or that does not represent your requirements
Comply with the terms and conditions of any agreement we arrange for you
Data Protection and Confidentiality
We are registered under the Data Protection Regulations and abide by the requirements of the regulations. The information we receive from you is used to provide quotations and to arrange finance with a funder or to provide ancillary products. We will always ask for your permission before sharing any information with a third party and you have the right to cancel your authority to use such information. In order that they may assess your suitability for credit, finance providers and some other service providers will make a search with a credit reference agency and this will leave a footprint on your credit file. If you are a company or partnership, they will also make enquiries about the director(s) or partners with a credit reference agency. Some funders and service providers may carry out searches periodically after inception of an agreement if they supply a credit line. Full details of the use and disclosure of your information by the finance or service provider is contained within the terms and conditions of any agreement which you should read before signing.
We are required to verify your identity in accordance with the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002 (POCA) and the Money Laundering Regulations 2007.
Our Terms and Conditions of Business with Customers
Definitions: You/Your is the Customer. We/Us/Our is Hanborough Enterprises Ltd T/a Bridle Vehicle Leasing
- We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for consumer credit activities and insurance distribution. Our Firm Reference Number is 631448. You can check this on the FCA Register by visiting fca.org.uk or by contacting the FCA direct on 0300 500 8082
- We are an independent vehicle finance broker and we operate with a panel of carefully selected funders. We may receive commission and/or other benefits from the finance provider if you enter into an agreement with them
- You are entering into a contract for the supply of goods and services which are governed by the Consumer Contracts Regulations. The supply of services relates to acting as your agent in the brokering of consumer credit activities and the introduction of you to the finance company for the supply credit and by acting on your behalf in the sourcing of the vehicle detailed in the quotation which will be subject of a finance agreement. You are instructing us to act as your agent to introduce you to the finance company for the supply credit and by acting on your behalf in the sourcing of the vehicle. The supply of goods relates to acting as your agent in sourcing of a vehicle which may or may not be the subject of a finance agreement
- In order that we may give you the best price or present a special offer we occasionally source vehicles which are pre-registered and have delivery mileage only. In these instances, a vehicle may require an MOT certificate which will be at your cost prior to return to the funder
- We will charge an administration fee as detailed in the Information Notice and Initial Disclosure Document which is payable by you by bank transfer within 7 days of issuance or before delivery of the vehicle whichever is soonest
- You may have the right to cancel the supply of our service within 14 days of verbal or written acceptance of an order. You must notify us of cancellation in writing by post or by email. If you cancel after that period, then you shall be liable to pay a cancellation fee as detailed in the Information Notice and the Initial Disclosure Document which we have provided you with. An invoice in respect of the cancellation fee will be issued and must be paid by bank transfer within 7 days
- You agree to pay late payment interest and/or debt collection costs if you fail to pay any invoice issued by us within the prescribed time
- The finance agreement is a separate contract between you and the finance provider. You may have the right to cancel the provision of finance by the finance company and details of this will be supplied directly to you by them
- We act as your agent for your vehicle order which is a separate contract between you and the vehicle supplier. In the event that a finance agreement the vehicle is cancelled by you, you will remain liable to purchase the vehicle from the supplier or if they accept a cancellation of the order, any costs that they incur. Details of this will be supplied directly to you by them.
- If we advise you of any material changes such as limited availability to offers by a manufacturer, motor dealer or finance company, you will have the right to cancel your order without incurring a cancellation charge
- We will provide you will an anticipated delivery date which is based on information that we receive from our supplier. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that anticipated delivery dates are as accurate as possible, these are subject to change by the manufacturer and on occasions delays do occur due to production or transportation issues. We will keep you informed of any known changes to allow you to make any necessary arrangements because of a delivery delay. We will not accept any responsibility for losses or inconvenience to you caused by the delay of a vehicle
- The vehicle will be driven to your specified delivery address on the UK mainland by a delivery driver and will therefore arrive with delivery mileage. If you require delivery by trailer or transporter, please let Us know and We will advise you of the additional cost.
- We have no control over increases in manufacturer pricing, model year specification changes, changes to the rate of vat and/or road fund licence, increases in interest rates, reductions in the finance company’s residual value which may affect and increase the finance agreement figures that we have quoted. We will advise you of any of these instances as soon as possible but we will not accept any responsibility for losses or inconvenience caused to you
- We have control over a finance company’s decision to rescind an approval for finance or request further information from you. We will not accept any responsibility for losses or inconvenience caused to you because of this
- Errors and Omissions Excepted
Implementation of Our Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions shall be deemed effective as of 07 July 2020 and will be reviewed on 06 July 2021 or sooner as required.