Sales Administrator - Cannock
The ideal candidate for this role of Sales Administrator will be resourceful, a good problem solver and organised with the ability to work on multiple tasks at once without becoming overwhelmed.
The candidate should possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, building long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with their contacts. They will need to be comfortable liaising by phone with both internal and external stakeholders.
The candidate should have excellent quantitative skills and demonstrate strong attention to detail. The candidate will need to be highly systems focused with strong MS Office skills. A proactive approach, a willingness to learn and the ability to adapt are essential.
Previous experience of working for a vehicle manufacturer or dealer in an administrative or sales support role would be advantageous.
We have big goals for the future, so we are looking for someone who is ready to meet the challenges of the job and enable us to enjoy sustainable success.
The candidate will:
- Manage an account, answering any queries and dealing with client enquiries about credit terms, products, prices, and availability on an ongoing basis.
- Be responsible for the administration of the account, liaising with different branches to ensure the collation of up-to-date information in a timely manner.
- Process and submit client credit proposals to our finance partners.
- Produce customer order forms and finance agreements.
- See orders through to pay out and completion.
- The candidate will need to create, edit, and update spreadsheets and other business documents and continue to maintain them in an accurate and timely way.
- Track and manage vehicle due dates, arranging vehicle deliveries and collections.
- Provide general administrative support as needed.
- Develop relationships with our existing clients by providing support, information, and guidance.
- Liaising with the sales team, customers, and dealers.
Skills and requirements:
- Customer focused with strong telephony skills.
- Highly organised with attention to detail.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Excellent computer literacy.
- Good time management.
- Previous experience within the vehicle finance industry is preferable
Salary: £18,000.00-£23,000.00 per year
This vacancy is full-time, permanent and based in Cannock.
To apply for this vacancy, please contact email@example.com.